disability can participate in the activities of everyday life
• The need for reasonable accommodation so that a person with a
• The need to focus on a person’s ability, as opposed to disability.
• The concept of diversity and how it relates to everyday life.
Tom’s pitch demonstrates:
• The importance of problem solving and overcoming obstacles.
Seeing Tom in action, spectators will better understand:
• If you really want something, you can always find a way to achieve it.
• When life doesn’t go your way, you need to adapt and move
forward with what you have.
|Pitch for Awareness - National Tour